The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #1

    The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run

    I have this movie booked to play here in a couple of weeks and I just got new posters for it. I had posters from a while back that said "May 2020 in Real D 3D" at the bottom; these new posters are identical to the previous ones in every respect except they have replaced that line with "Coming soon" and say nothing about 3D.

    So I asked some questions.

    Sponge on the Run is going to be a 2D release only. I guess that's why they sent the new posters.

    There is no US theatrical release of this movie. Canada only, apparently.
  • Alan Gouger
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 34
    • Florida

    #2
    Off-topic a bit did you receive a trailer for this, if so in what manner. Has deluxe started the trail mix delivery again? there is really no new content.

    Comment

    • Frank Cox
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 2314
      • Melville Saskatchewan

      #3
      I got a trailer for it on the trail mix drive six months ago. There's no new trail mix drive that I've seen since the big shut-down began, though. With no new content, there's nothing to put on one anyway.

      Comment

      Working...