"Kill Bill - The Whole Bloody Affair
70mm - 9 Projection Reels
Run Time: 4½hrs + Intermission
2:39 Letterbox In 2.20 Frame
Kodak 2383. / DTS Sound
Appx 3.5min "INTERMISSION" slide
and music at end or R4 (2h50m into feature)
R5 Fades Up on "Chapter SIx" Title Card
>I'm told digital version has fixed15min intermission title card.
(We close curtain & bring up low house & footlights for 10min)
One thing that throws a lot of people off is that there are several
sets of end credits. People unfamiliar with the movie will leave
during the first set, and there are at least 20more minutes of film to go.
KillBill2_LdrLbl.jpg
BONUS PICTURE:
These are the souvenir clips the studio sent to give out at each
show. (or until we run out of them, I guess)
KB2_FilmClip.jpg
70mm - 9 Projection Reels
Run Time: 4½hrs + Intermission
2:39 Letterbox In 2.20 Frame
Kodak 2383. / DTS Sound
Appx 3.5min "INTERMISSION" slide
and music at end or R4 (2h50m into feature)
R5 Fades Up on "Chapter SIx" Title Card
>I'm told digital version has fixed15min intermission title card.
(We close curtain & bring up low house & footlights for 10min)
One thing that throws a lot of people off is that there are several
sets of end credits. People unfamiliar with the movie will leave
during the first set, and there are at least 20more minutes of film to go.
KillBill2_LdrLbl.jpg
BONUS PICTURE:
These are the souvenir clips the studio sent to give out at each
show. (or until we run out of them, I guess)
KB2_FilmClip.jpg
Comment