70mm Project Hail Mary

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jim Cassedy
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1450
    • San Francisco

    #1

    70mm Project Hail Mary

    "Project Hail Mary"
    Amazon MGM / 2hrs 37min
    5 Reels (Projection) / 9 Lab Reels
    Sound = DTS 5.1 / Kodak 2383 Print
    Aspect Ratio(s) - 2.39 & 2.00 In 2.20
    Studio Attached Trailers: Odyssey -
    Dune 3 - Masters Of The Universe

    ​
  • Stefan Scholz
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 298
    • Berlin Germany

    #2
    Not my movie, I didn't like camera work and color timing. Plus I'm not into religious sects/ cults and the 18th century Americas.
    I had a hard time to stay through the 70 mm show.

    Comment

    • Marcel Birgelen
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3619
      • Maastricht, NL

      #3
      Originally posted by Stefan Scholz
      Plus I'm not into religious sects/ cults and the 18th century Americas.
      I'm really wondering if you and I saw the same Project Hail Mary. :P

      Comment

      • James Biggins
        Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 55
        • Leicester, U.K.

        #4
        Originally posted by Marcel Birgelen

        I'm really wondering if you and I saw the same Project Hail Mary. :P
        You're not the only one that's confused.

        Comment

        • Mark Ogden
          Pro Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 178
          • Little Falls, NJ

          #5
          Originally posted by Stefan Scholz
          Not my movie, I didn't like camera work and color timing. Plus I'm not into religious sects/ cults and the 18th century Americas.
          I had a hard time to stay through the 70 mm show.
          Dude, I think you're talking about The Testament of Ann Lee, which also had a limited 70mm run. It's about the founding of the Shaker Movement, a long time ago. Project Hail Mary is about a spaceman and his pet rock.

          Comment

          • Jim Cassedy
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 1450
            • San Francisco

            #6
            I don't know what happened to the photo I had with my original P-H-M post, so
            here it is again. (Reel One was only a ½ reel, which is why this one isn't full )


            ProjectHailMary70mm.jpg
            Last edited by Jim Cassedy; 04-28-2026, 05:13 PM.

            Comment

            Working...