The first romance movie I've ever seen that starts out with a hanging.
I've never read the Wuthering Heights book so I can't say how faithful it is to the book story but I was expecting to see an overblown romantic melodrama. Which this is, to some degree, but it's definitely... *cough* unique.
I'll see what people think of this when they come out after the show over the course of this next week, but I suspect some of the old ladies are going to be a bit shell shocked.
I've never read the Wuthering Heights book so I can't say how faithful it is to the book story but I was expecting to see an overblown romantic melodrama. Which this is, to some degree, but it's definitely... *cough* unique.
I'll see what people think of this when they come out after the show over the course of this next week, but I suspect some of the old ladies are going to be a bit shell shocked.