We watched this new movie a few days ago at the Cinelux Scotts Valley Cinema in Scotts Valley CA in Theatre Visitor Messages Nice curved screen 1.85 image and great stereo split surround sound.
New music movie star 'Jaffar Jackson' did a nice job playing 'Michael Jackson' along with Colman Domingo playing his controlling dad.
I think with the stunner hot opening weekend sales they will do a sequel. This 'Michael' movie only covers the first part of his legacy 1960's/80's. Missing were Diana Ross & Miss Taylor. plus the Neverland Ranch bust.
I think they had allot of legal issues and in fighting within the Jackson 5 family.
Turn up the volume and enjoy this bio film The press did not like the movie but the public loves It.
New music movie star 'Jaffar Jackson' did a nice job playing 'Michael Jackson' along with Colman Domingo playing his controlling dad.
I think with the stunner hot opening weekend sales they will do a sequel. This 'Michael' movie only covers the first part of his legacy 1960's/80's. Missing were Diana Ross & Miss Taylor. plus the Neverland Ranch bust.
I think they had allot of legal issues and in fighting within the Jackson 5 family.
Turn up the volume and enjoy this bio film The press did not like the movie but the public loves It.
Comment