They indeed are. I checked in on this earlier this year after I had noticed a few single screens over here were getting anything they wanted and only playing weekends. Studios are very much less concerned about weekdays. I had inquired about weekend only shows because I myself am thinking about converting over into a weekend only theater. I told my booker that I would increase my show times on weekends by double and eliminate all the single shows during the weekday. He said "that would be very good".
So as I take it, they'd rather you bulk up on weekends vs a thin week wide schedule. Im sure they'd prefer round the clock shows, seven days a week. But that's not happening in a town of 1400.
So as I take it, they'd rather you bulk up on weekends vs a thin week wide schedule. Im sure they'd prefer round the clock shows, seven days a week. But that's not happening in a town of 1400.

Comment