***A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY today 3/29 to my 16mm 35mm 70mm & DCP projectionist friend Jim Cassedy in San Francisco CA. The projection bulbs are now out but have a fun day today and thanks for your movie theatre knowledge and information. Terry
Happy Birthday Jim
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Thanks!
Unfortunately, by official order, I believe all birthdays have been put on hold here in CA, to avoid any social contact.
Birthday cakes are out of the question, since such cakes are 'gateways' to parties, which are currently verboten. I couldn't
even buy a doughnut. (Which might explain why I've seen more of a police presence in my neighborhood when I go out
on my early morning run- - since all the doughnut shops are closed, they've got more time to take care of stop sign & red
light runners.) The good news is that since this year doesn't count, next year I'll be a year younger.
-
-
Happy Birthday, Jim.
Saving up those birthdays doesn't work.
Every day you get a DAY older but on this day you get a whole YEAR older.
Simply not fair.
KENComment
-
Happy Birthday!
Personally, I have found it awfully arbitrary to measure age based upon how many times the earth goes around the sun. I picked a more pleasing planet, Neptune, to measure my age. That way I am still less than a month old!Comment
Comment