Smile poster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #1

    Smile poster

    This has to be the creepiest poster that I've put up in years...
    20220908_212105.jpg
  • Tony Bandiera Jr
    Expert Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 720
    • Moreland, Idaho

    #2
    The red walls add to the creepiness...

    Comment

    • Frank Cox
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 2314
      • Melville Saskatchewan

      #3
      Someone once told me that my lobby looks like a Chinese restaurant.

      I didn't quite know if that was a compliment or not.

      I actually have had a lot of people (probably several dozen over the years) who have told me how much they like the colour scheme.

      Comment

      • Mike Blakesley
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 2021
        • Forsyth MT

        #4
        I can't believe you have a gum-ball machine in there! Or is it selling something besides gum?

        Comment

        • Frank Cox
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 2314
          • Melville Saskatchewan

          #5
          Jawbreakers.

          No gum here!

          Comment

          Working...