Windows Ends Installation Path for Free Windows 7/8 Upgrade

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #16
    Back to W-11... All I can say is stay with W-10 for as long as you can. It is possible to make W-11 look and work like W-10 by doing some simple registry changes, but then along comes some updates and it's back to the W11 look and function again. So W-10 resides under 11 to a great degree, which I find interesting. And of course, MS changed those registries to something different, so the changes for W10 functionality no longer work.

    W-11 also works just fine on older computers if you do the install via Rufus. The one I'm experimenting with has a 5th gen Intel processor.

    So either get used to the way 11 functions, or stay with 10.

    Comment

    • Frank Cox
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 2314
      • Melville Saskatchewan

      #17
      dilbert-unix.jpg
      Or you could try this.

      Comment

      • Mark Gulbrandsen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3093
        • Nashville, TN

        #18
        Already have two other music servers running Linux, so no interest in Unix, at least right now. I was just interested to see why everyone hates 11 so much.
        Now I know.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

        Comment

        Working...