Disney's new "Once Upon a Studio" short features over 500 Disney characters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mike Blakesley
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2021
    • Forsyth MT

    #1

    Disney's new "Once Upon a Studio" short features over 500 Disney characters

    I'll probably never see this because we don't have Disney+. I wish they would release this short theatrically -- since theaters built that studio and those characters.

    I don't know if all the pictures will make it through the paste process and I'm certainly not going to save and paste all of them, but here's a link to the article about the new short.

    Disney's new short, "Once Upon A Studio" scene by scene

    https://attractionsmagazine.com/disn...comment-899982

    ​
  • Frank Angel
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 277
    • Brooklyn, NY

    #2
    Originally posted by Mike Blakesley
    I'll probably never see this because we don't have Disney+. I wish they would release this short theatrically -- since theaters built that studio and those characters.
    https://attractionsmagazine.com/disn...comment-899982[/B]
    ​
    Yah, Mike, WE know that, but the studios, and IMHO, Disney in particular, thinks and treats theatres -- especially the independents -- same as the Disney step-mothers treat Cinderella -- never the "equal partners" they used to claim at Cinecon (or ShoWest before it) whenever studio hotshot brass would give their obligatory speehes. .

    Comment

    • Mike Blakesley
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 2021
      • Forsyth MT

      #3
      I know, I fall for that crap every year, too.

      Comment

      • Mark Gulbrandsen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3093
        • Nashville, TN

        #4
        Far as I'm concerned Disney died when the Eiger Sanction took it over. That's when it definately went to hell in a handbag.

        Comment

        Working...