Please delete post... Thanks!
Who ever knew..
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
-
-
-
Similar... but a different subject. I still have the original file. Will try again with that in the next day or two.Comment
-
Comment
-
Anyway, at last, here is the picture. I drove past this truck in Alpine, WY for many years. Didn't know someone else had stolen and used the name.You do not have permission to view this gallery.
This gallery has 1 photos.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
It's subtle. Only a couple of pixels difference. (Pixels in your picture.) If you look, you can barely notice.
The kerning between the R and C is slightly wider, too.Comment
-
Considering it was probably painted by hand back in the 1970's I am not surprised its a little inconsistant. A lot of the charm in old signage is due to the slight inconsistances. Especially in Neon stuff.Comment
-
By hand but probably with stencils else the different faces of the truck wouldn't be consistent.
The difference is still there on the front face of the truck body. I'm confident that the difference was deliberate.
1) "Bar-Co" vs. "Barco."
2) The name of the company on the truck probably predates the projector manufacturer.Comment
.
Trying to boost your post count again?
Comment