I hate I-tunes. Don't ask why, cuz I won't tell you. I just hate it with a passion I usually reserve
for film platters, child molesters and tax collectors. So, that being said, my question is:
> IS THERE ANY WAY TO PERMANENTLY NUKE I-TUNES so that it NEVER starts
on any of my MAC-puters. I think I tried removing it on one machine once, but totally
removing it had unintended consequences that caused issues with a couple of other
programs. So maybe I don't want to totally remove it- - I just want it to never, ever,
ever, ever start up automatically again as long as I live. (Or is that not possible?)
for film platters, child molesters and tax collectors. So, that being said, my question is:
> IS THERE ANY WAY TO PERMANENTLY NUKE I-TUNES so that it NEVER starts
on any of my MAC-puters. I think I tried removing it on one machine once, but totally
removing it had unintended consequences that caused issues with a couple of other
programs. So maybe I don't want to totally remove it- - I just want it to never, ever,
ever, ever start up automatically again as long as I live. (Or is that not possible?)
.
. Anyway, I'm not sure what OS you are running, but on a Mac this hasn't been true in a while, I think since OSCatalina. iPhones back up thru Finder now, and syncs to a separate folder. Music doesn't get involved. On a PC, who the hell knows what kind of voodoo shit happens. 
Comment