Does anyone have a working Bosch BTS D1 deck?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #1

    Does anyone have a working Bosch BTS D1 deck?

    Jacob Weldon and Raquel Lin in Vancouver have the original tapes for the Reboot television show but they are in D1 format and nobody has yet found anything they can use to play them.

    You can find more information here: https://www.youtube.com/@ReBootRewindDoc or @ReBootReWind on Twitter.

    (And I don't know anything more about this than what I've posted here so I can't do any follow-up, sorry.)
  • Tom Ruff
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 14
    • Burbank CA

    #2
    Call Vincent . 818 842 9300 We have one

    Comment

    • Frank Cox
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 2314
      • Melville Saskatchewan

      #3
      Thank you sir! I have passed this along.

      Comment

      Working...