Random videos
Collapse
X
-
-
I have to beg forgiveness for the political aspect of this, which is not the reason for posting it.
The subject of the driver's rage and distraction is a high profile and controversial politician in the UK, who appears to have been holding some sort of demonstration or campaigning event on the sidewalk.
What I noticed most of all, and which no-one seems to have commented on, is that her brake light doesn't even come on until about a second before the impact. Furthermore, she was so preoccupied with screaming abuse that she was actually accelerating towards a red traffic light until that point. When someone who was watching the World Cup on his phone rear ended me (totaling my car in the process) about a month ago, I thought that this has to be one of the most bizarre cases of distracted driving that an insurance loss adjuster will ever have to deal with. Well, this gal just went one better!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment

Comment