100 Years At The Bel Court Theater

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #1

    100 Years At The Bel Court Theater

    They celebrated 100 years yesterday... It is Nashvilles only Art Theater, and the only theater here that can still run 35mm film. I attend movies there fairly often. The bonus is there are lots of great places to eat in that area of town. I added a link to the theater's web site so you can see better what they run there... On their site, they have a link to the Annual Report, which is a great way to show what the theater did the past year, attendance, number of films, etc, etc...
    Last edited by Mark Gulbrandsen; 09-07-2025, 06:07 PM.
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #2
    I only wish our booth was ADA accessable! Great venue doing nice work! Happy Centennial!

    Comment

    Working...