'Classic Images' & 'Films Of The Golden Age' Mags Gone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Terry Monohan
    Pro Film Handler
    • Mar 2020
    • 325
    • San Francisco CA

    #1

    'Classic Images' & 'Films Of The Golden Age' Mags Gone

    Got some sad news this past week. 'Classic Images' & 'Films Of A Golden Age' two long running classic film and movie newspapers will not be published anymore. Like the old 'Big Reel' newspaper these periodicals will be missed by many of my movie film 16mm collector friends.

    I just sent in a subscription to Steves 'Reel Images' magazine. They feature mainly 8mm things but I hope with the demise of these two loved mags that they will pick up some of the16mm information and ads.
  • Jim Cassedy
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1450
    • San Francisco

    #2
    Yes, this is sad news. I have been a subsriber to "Classic Images" for many years.
    I will miss their magazine.

    Comment

    Working...