The Devils Theatrical Reissue

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mitchell Dvoskin
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 174
    • West Milford, NJ

    #1

    The Devils Theatrical Reissue

    I have read that Ken Russels The Devils restored edition is being released theatrically on October 16th. Anyone know of a list of theatres running it?
  • Jim Cassedy
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 1450
    • San Francisco

    #2
    We're running it in 35mm at the venue I work at. We've had the print sitting around for two or
    three weeks now. Until then we're running 'Your Mother, Your Mother, Your Mother", also in
    35mm as well as several Halloween horror flicks on 35. . I don't know where it would be
    playing near you, but I see it's been booked into a number of AMC and CINEMARK theaters,
    although I'm not sure if it will play in film or digitally.

    Comment

    Working...