Demolition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #1

    Demolition

    I've been getting bounced around this week.

    20210311_123124.jpgThis is the view from beside my front door right now.

    A store called Smitty's Auto Parts used to operate there but he closed about twenty years ago and the building has been vacant since.

    I don't mind seeing it go since it's home to about six million pigeons and getting them evicted suits me fine.

    I'm glad there's that empty lot between me and the demolition. The way those guys are smashing the concrete blocks makes my whole building shake.

    I saw a few pigeons standing on what's left of the wall yesterday, probably wondering what happened to their couch and tv.
  • Frank Angel
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 277
    • Brooklyn, NY

    #2
    Boyds...Dirty, rotten, stinkin boyds

    Comment

    • Marcel Birgelen
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 3619
      • Maastricht, NL

      #3
      I guess the good part is that the ground is still mostly frozen around you, so that avoids much of the mud that often comes with this kind of works in wet weather.

      Originally posted by Frank Angel
      Boyds...Dirty, rotten, stinkin boyds
      Here is some Boyds to shoot some boyds.

      Comment

      Working...