Retriever Software's users: have you had success creating images for the terminals?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Justin Hamaker
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 28
    • Lakeport CA

    #1

    Retriever Software's users: have you had success creating images for the terminals?

    Perhaps it's because our terminals are still using DOS for the OS, but I have had a lot of trouble creating new images for the concession screens. I used Photoshop to convert jpg or png images to bmp using the Windows color table. Usually they wind up looking like a TV screen with a vertical hold issue when displayed on the terminals. I have also tried doing the bmp conversion in MS Paint, but have similar results.
  • Marcel Birgelen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3619
    • Maastricht, NL

    #2
    If it's still running under DOS, then the graphics options are extremely limited, usually not exceeding 16 colors. Maybe post a working picture on-line here so we can find out what kind of format it is that's being used.

    Comment

    Working...