Even though I am highly immunosuppressed due to the kidney transplant I still go out. In fact ate at my favorite country joint this morning... It was raining pretty good here, and there was only about 8 others in the restaurant. Our favorite Sushi joint has been doing 10X the amount of take out as they normally do. But the restaurant is usually pretty full too. But overall I have eaten out quite a few times and have been to the movies several times. No problems yet, but if I do catch it then it's going to be a really big problem.
In case any of you happen through Nashville... This place is fantastic...
In case any of you happen through Nashville... This place is fantastic...
)

Plus the care home where my mother is is currently having an outbreak (8 out of 10 residents have covid; my mother is one of the 2 and not one of the 8; since everyone there is fully vaccinated nobody is actually sick, they just test positive for covid) so they're doing a full lockdown there too.
Comment