Credit Card Rates

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jason Sharp
    Film Handler
    • Apr 2022
    • 43
    • Denver, Colorado, USA

    #1

    Credit Card Rates

    For those of you that accept credit cards, what is the effective rate that you pay? As usual, Worldpay is increasing our rates so we're shopping for new processors again.
  • Mike Blakesley
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2021
    • Forsyth MT

    #2
    I would love to help you out because we are with Worldpay, but it's funny... I was looking to upgrade our equipment to accept "chips" and I can't even get a call-back from Worldpay. They don't send me monthly paper statements and I can't log into their stupid website to see reports, so I have no idea what our rate is. I'd love to switch to somebody else but am not sure how to go about it without incurring a bunch of early-termination crap, and I don't want to mess things up right at the start of the busy season. So I'm going to sit tight until fall and then do something.

    Comment

    Working...