A24

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jordan Alvarado
    Newbie
    • Aug 2022
    • 2
    • El Paso, Texas, USA

    #1

    A24

    Do you guys know where to get A24's posters? they don't seem to be on ODIN, would appreciate the help.

    Thanks!
  • Mark Lane
    Pro Film Handler
    • Mar 2020
    • 116
    • Crystal Michigan USA

    #2
    Sorry, I can not find my contact information for A24. It has been years since we showed one of their movies. I would just call your studio rep and ask for them.. If I remember correctly that is how we got them when we carried their movie.

    Comment

    • Jordan Alvarado
      Newbie
      • Aug 2022
      • 2
      • El Paso, Texas, USA

      #3
      what about disney any idea about them?

      Comment

      • Bob Ezra
        Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 81
        • Carbondale CO

        #4
        try Deluxe...

        Comment

        • Mark Strube
          Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 33
          • Milwaukee, WI, USA

          #5
          Vision handles A24 posters.

          customerservice@visionmedia.com

          Comment

          Working...