Despite the fact that I think it's way to early to open-up movie theaters right now, I somehow doubt you'll be able to fill up a movie theater in a way that it becomes a "super-spreader". You'll need to severely limit the capacity of each room to keep within minimum requirements. You could ask yourself if it's even economical to operate this way and will you be able to draw guests with such severe restrictions?
I don't know what your local legal situation is, but in many jurisdictions, you'll be required to provide some minimal public bathroom services. Maybe during the pandemic, rules are temporarily relaxed, but still, I don't think you can operate entirely without bathrooms. You probably should inform people on-line and maybe via a leaflet that bathroom services are limited, so maybe they don't drink that half-a-gallon soda and take precautions before they arrive. Still, I think, as a drive-in, if you're allowed to operate, you have a unique opportunity. Maybe you should consider making that bathroom thing work out?
Originally posted by David Bird
Comment