Technicians in Illinois?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joachim Schneider
    Newbie
    • Apr 2023
    • 7
    • Princeton, il

    #1

    Technicians in Illinois?

    Hello,
    we are looking for technicians servicing Illinois. We are between Chicago and the Quad Cities.
    Currently we are using Sonic but with after a recent price increase I'd like to see if we have other options.
    Any recommendation is appreciated,
    Jay
    Apollo Theater

  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #2
    It's going to be expensive no matter who you call. Service prices are going to increase to meet the current economy no matter what. If they didn't, then you'd have no Cinema techs to call. Some may be a little higher or a little lower than each other, but they all have the same expenses to pay.... If they have to drive or fly from far then it's going to cost even more.

    Comment

    • Joachim Schneider
      Newbie
      • Apr 2023
      • 7
      • Princeton, il

      #3
      Mark,
      I understand that of course but the last time I compared prices/services was over 7 years ago so I thought I'd ask.
      Jay

      Comment

      • Benjamin Ruder
        Film Handler
        • Jan 2020
        • 48
        • Chicago, IL

        #4
        Hi Joachim,
        I can recommend Kinora in Chicago. Call Justin Dennis at 773.275.3456.

        Comment

        Working...