Coincidence? Or something more portentous?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
I don't know if it would be less (potentially) pretentious if they swapped the movies between Cinema 3 and 4.
And those things do happen.
PS: The Forum Police may conclude that you've violated one of the forum rules: No Teaser Titles... As in, the topic's "Marquee" has to represent the topic's content. -
That's portentous, as in full of deep inner meaning. Not pretentious.
Please forum police, don't arrest me. Would spoil the surprise if I said "look at this picture of two movie titles which, if displayed together, would potentially be worthy of a chuckle".Comment
-
Sorry, I misread... I don't know if it would be more or less portentous if you would swap both titles on the sign though... So, I suspect it was not on purpose, but someone probably had a chuckle or two after seeing the result.
As for the Forum Police: I'd be on the lookout for black vans with tinted windows.
Comment
-
I remember once seeing on a marquis (before smartphones, so no photo): "The Muppets Bad Lieutenant". I would have liked to of seen that movie.
Comment
-
Not a combined title, but one time our marquee kid put up the title FRESH HORSES as: FRESH HORES
The guy still comes to the movies on occasion when he's in town so I of course continue to give him crap about that.Comment
-
Comment

Comment