Code-named onesheets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mike Blakesley
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2021
    • Forsyth MT

    #1

    Code-named onesheets

    Just an FYI, payoff onesheets for the next Marvel flop, "The Marvels," are arriving under the code name "Rodeo Goat" on the UPS label. So if you plan to play this, don't throw Rodeo Goat in the trash.
  • Marcel Birgelen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3619
    • Maastricht, NL

    #2
    So, it's not about a burger joint selling overpriced fancy pants burgers, opening next door?!


    Since we're living in the age of AI, this is what a Rodeo Goat looks like, according to our future AI overlords:

    griebels_A_rodeo_goat._38fe5af8-eb5d-4b39-b765-a77fdced4188.png

    I don't know, maybe Disney should've made an actual movie about a "Rodeo Goat" instead of "The Marvels"?

    Comment

    • John Eickhof
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jun 2020
      • 417
      • wendell, idaho

      #3
      WOW! if piracy wasn't enough back when they codenamed prints...must be a rising black market for advertising materials?????

      Comment

      • Marcel Birgelen
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3619
        • Maastricht, NL

        #4
        Apparently, the Marvels have yet been delayed again. So you might want to hold on to your Rodeo Goat, it might become a collectors item...

        Comment

        • Mike Blakesley
          Film God
          • Jan 2020
          • 2021
          • Forsyth MT

          #5
          WOW! if piracy wasn't enough back when they codenamed prints...
          This is nothing new.... when Star Wars Episode I came out back in whenever that was, I had a one-sheet sitting in the closet for about 4 months because the tube was labeled "A New Day" or something like that and I just set it aside. It wasn't till I was going through old stuff and decided to take a look at it that I discovered it. The least they could do is send an email about this nonsense so we would know what's up.

          Comment

          • William Kucharski
            Pro Film Handler
            • May 2020
            • 249
            • Louisville, Colorado, USA

            #6
            Originally posted by Mike Blakesley
            Just an FYI, payoff onesheets for the next Marvel flop, "The Marvels," are arriving under the code name "Rodeo Goat" on the UPS label.
            Actually while I wouldn't be caught dead seeing The Marvels, I would go see a film named Rodeo Goat.

            Comment

            Working...