Cinema Hero Solutions introduction

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dennis Benjamin
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 96
    • Milford, Ohio

    #1

    Cinema Hero Solutions introduction

    I wanted to start a topic on here to introduce the company that I now work for: Cinema Hero Solutions. www.cinemahero.solutions or www.cinemahero.net.

    You can check out our website to see some of the services we offer. But in a nutshell, we do IT services for movie theatres specifically. We provide technical support for all of your computer-based equipment in your cinema. Point of Sale, Digital Displays/Signage, computer hardware, cybersecurity, troubleshooting, and even theatre manager training. We intend to branch out into the projection side of things soon. We are also a Managed Service Provider for several theatre chains. I believe that on our staff we have over 100 years of movie theatre experience.

    Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

    -Dennis

  • Mark Gulbrandsen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3093
    • Nashville, TN

    #2
    Best of luck in the new job position Dennis!!

    Comment

    Working...