Data Display Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dennis Benjamin
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 96
    • Milford, Ohio

    #1

    Data Display Question

    I am attempting to resurrect this sign (see attached photo). It is a Data Display sign. Data Display went out of business years ago. I know how the sign works and that I can purchase a RS232 to RS485 converter off of Amazon. What I am looking for is the sign software program that I can use to interface with it. Does anyone have a copy of that program? Or know where I can get a copy? It is NOT the Simply Theatre Signs (STS) program that Adaptive Technologies uses. Any help would be appreciated.
    ​
    IMG_1029 (1).jpg
  • Ryan Gallagher
    Film God
    • Nov 2022
    • 2855
    • Austin, Texas, USA

    #2
    if you know the original domain I would check the internet archive waybackmachine.

    Comment

    • Randy Stankey
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 1388
      • Erie, PA, USA

      #3
      I don't know, for sure, but I think that Data Display has either been taken over by or has morphed into the company, now known as, Daktronics:

      Experience the Daktronics Difference. From your local high school scoreboard to video systems in major league stadiums, and roadside LED signs to iconic digital signage in Times Square, Piccadilly Circus and around the world, there's a good chance you see our products every day.

      Comment

      Working...