Online ticket sales

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mike Blakesley
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2021
    • Forsyth MT

    #1

    Online ticket sales

    We've done online ticket sales for about 5 years now. I found a report in RTS that breaks down where the ticket sales come from. For the last quarter, our stats are:

    40% Boxoffice
    26% Website
    34% RTS App

    We get a lot of out-of-town people, so they really like knowing they will have seats when they get here. Some nights we're nearly sold out before we even open the doors!

    I wonder if other places have the same-ish percentages as us, or if online is even bigger in some places.
  • Agnius Acus
    Film Handler
    • Jun 2023
    • 41
    • Klaipėda, Lithuania

    #2
    For us, online sales equal box office sales plus concessions, so I guess it’s roughly 65/35.

    Comment

    Working...