On Screen Advertisement contacts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nicolas Kelly
    Newbie
    • Jan 2025
    • 1
    • Laughlin, Nevada, USA

    #1

    On Screen Advertisement contacts

    By any chance does anyone have any contacts for concessions item sellers contact info. I have been trying to get official assets from the likes of Mars candy, Hershey, and mondelez to get assets for on screen advertisement varieties and any time I reach out through their contact forums I either get ignored or get in touch with someone who doesnt/ cant help me. we do all of our ads in house going with an on screen advertising company isnt an option for us.
  • Mike Blakesley
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2021
    • Forsyth MT

    #2
    Any time I want a logo or an image for an ad, I just Google it. Click on "Images" and you'll get a ton of possibilities. Or, go to the manufacturer's website. The windows "snipper" tool is your pal.

    Comment

    • Armand Daiguillon
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 244
      • Plantation, FL USA

      #3
      Originally posted by Nicolas Kelly
      By any chance does anyone have any contacts for concessions item sellers contact info. I have been trying to get official assets from the likes of Mars candy, Hershey, and mondelez to get assets for on screen advertisement varieties and any time I reach out through their contact forums I either get ignored or get in touch with someone who doesnt/ cant help me. we do all of our ads in house going with an on screen advertising company isnt an option for us.
      Yeah - just screen grab whatever images you need, as long as you are using those images to sell their products you are fine.

      Comment

      Working...