Film Students Who Don't Watch Films

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #31
    They stayed through the whole show and left when it was over.

    Personally, I'd get a headache in a hurry if I watched that for longer than a minute or two.

    Comment

    • Ryan Gallagher
      Film God
      • Nov 2022
      • 2855
      • Austin, Texas, USA

      #32
      Originally posted by Frank Cox

      So does dcp, as far as I know. If you exceed the maximum size of a single dcp (whatever that may be, if there even is a limit) just add "part 2" "part 3" and "part 29" to the playlist.
      I guess that is fair and equivalent. Just ship more CRUs for other parts (or download more DCPs). Eventually you hit any given media server's storage limits (unless it can play over the network to something larger capacity). Similarly booths don't have infinite space for reels either.

      Comment

      Working...