Here.
image.png
image.png
image.png
Unsurprisingly, the list is dominated by downtown/city center large, single screen prestige venues. Of that list, I can claim some sort of an association with eleven of them: I've worked at BFI Southbank (#4, though it was called the National Film Theatre in those days) and the Egyptian (#51), I was a regular customer at the Hyde Park (#66) between 2007-11, which at the time claimed to be the last remaining cinema in the world to still use natural gas houselights. I've seen movies at the Chinese (#1), New Bev (#5), Tuschinski (#6), Odeon Leicester Square (20), Curzon Soho (31), Grand (#36, though the movie was Chinese and unsubtitled, so I understood almost none of it), and Cameo (#77). One venue that I service is on the list - the Rustic (#85), assuming that they mean the Rustic in Idyllwild, and that there isn't another one somewhere else in California.
image.png
image.png
image.png
Unsurprisingly, the list is dominated by downtown/city center large, single screen prestige venues. Of that list, I can claim some sort of an association with eleven of them: I've worked at BFI Southbank (#4, though it was called the National Film Theatre in those days) and the Egyptian (#51), I was a regular customer at the Hyde Park (#66) between 2007-11, which at the time claimed to be the last remaining cinema in the world to still use natural gas houselights. I've seen movies at the Chinese (#1), New Bev (#5), Tuschinski (#6), Odeon Leicester Square (20), Curzon Soho (31), Grand (#36, though the movie was Chinese and unsubtitled, so I understood almost none of it), and Cameo (#77). One venue that I service is on the list - the Rustic (#85), assuming that they mean the Rustic in Idyllwild, and that there isn't another one somewhere else in California.

Comment