With summer arriving we're starting to see various things like this happening around town. There is an Agate Festival coming at the end of this month at the fairgrounds and they are advertising a "movie night" as part of the festivities. A local high school group is planning on putting on a "drive in movie" at the fairgrounds and was asking about borrowing our FM radio transmitter. (I'm on the fair board so that's how I heard about it.) And the chamber of commerce is thinking about a "movie night" in one of the local parks.
I don't know if any of these are licensed or not -- probably not. And, I dont want to come off like a jerk for trying to get these things shut down. Do any of you have similar things popping up in your community and if so, what do you do about it if anything?
I don't know if any of these are licensed or not -- probably not. And, I dont want to come off like a jerk for trying to get these things shut down. Do any of you have similar things popping up in your community and if so, what do you do about it if anything?

Comment