Box Office Mojo left off some zeros

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Cox
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 2314
    • Melville Saskatchewan

    #1

    Box Office Mojo left off some zeros

    I checked last night's box office report on Box Office Mojo and my eyes bugged out:
    Screenshot 2026-06-06 at 13-23-39 Domestic Box Office For Jun 5 2026 - Box Office Mojo.png
    Scary Movie got only $24,700?

    I checked further and it's really $24.7 million so Scary Movie actually beat Masters of the Universe movie last night and should be listed as number one.
  • Marcel Birgelen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3619
    • Maastricht, NL

    #2
    Everything is expensive those days, especially those zeros!

    On the other hand... Scary Movie is THE movie I'd happily wish that kind of numbers for... I remember walking out of "the original" Scary Movie back in 2000 or something?

    Comment

    Working...