Film Tech Forum Back On Line

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Steve Guttag
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3777
    • Annapolis, MD

    #16
    I think the only confusing part of it was that only your password changed/had to be reset. Naturally, everyone's password manager was all too eager to put in what you have and you got the error message (and once you got it, you were stuck until you cleared the cache). Now, if you just stated that you forgot your password, then all was easy-peesy.

    Comment

    • Tj Hopland
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jun 2025
      • 264
      • Minneapolis, MN

      #17
      I had to do the forgot password route from a machine I had not attempted to connect to the new site from before. Once I got in through that process on that machine things seem to have gone back to normal on other machines too so its the wrong / missing password that seemed to be causing the system error.

      Comment

      Working...