Who's carrying the leftover stock from Odyssey ,what I'm specifically looking for is a mixed down board they were making for a cp750 has a left and right output so I can feed a transmitter at a drive-in
Odyssey products
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
This is very sad news. I certainly hope for the best for all the staff, you've been amazing and super helpful since I first started doing digital installations! Here's the email I received... ************************************************** It is with the heaviest of hearts we have made the sad and difficult decision to -
Note, Mark is not just selling off old stock...he is making new stuff too so order up what you want...he either has it or will make it.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Thanks for the info everybody, I did get a hold of Mark and I ordered that cp750 board so I can use that processor out at the drive-in as a backupComment
Comment