Like I said in my post, for what I need this thing for now it works great, far better than the piece of shit it replaced. While I would like a bigger SSD, the memory is not an issue, even when I had file manager open on two VERY large folders shuffling some pics around. This is my basic, email, forum and YouTube viewing laptop and it is ok with such small storage and memory.
I have a desktop DELL that I will be setting up later (after my move) with much better specs for the heavy duty stuff.
And if you saw the condition of my town since the County took over, me tossing a laptop pales in comparison.
I have a desktop DELL that I will be setting up later (after my move) with much better specs for the heavy duty stuff.
And if you saw the condition of my town since the County took over, me tossing a laptop pales in comparison.

Comment