I am thinking of building my own charger for the TI Link Decryptor (Enigma) board. Does anyone know what the connector used on these are called (make/model)?
Connector on TI Link Decryptor
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
You mean the J3 connector? I think that is a 1.25mm 3pin JST GH connector.
You can find pigtails on ebay and amazon.
https://csrc.nist.rip/groups/STM/cmv.../140sp1356.pdf says:
J3: 3-pin, polarised, 2.5mm pitch, header
But I'm sure 2.5mm is wrong. When you look at the photos in that document, the pitch of J3 is clearly smaller than that of the standard 2.5mm pin header.Last edited by Carsten Kurz; 11-28-2021, 11:08 AM. -
My guess is that they are 0.050" spacing. That's the spacing that most of the connectors that we make where I work have.
We do make header strips like that but, without more details, I couldn't suggest a product. I'm not sure if we make something that would fit because all the connectors that I have seen use metal box latches instead of plastic snap latches. Everything we make is rated for aerospace use and tested to MIL spec. It would probably be way more expensive than necessary even if they would survive an explosion.
Anyhow, if it's not 2.5mm spacing it's likely to be 0.050" or 1.25mm.Comment
-
The connector needed is GHR-03V-S.
Red is power (DC 3-5V > 3mA)
Yellow is battery status (on when less than 2.6V)
Black is groundComment
-
Searching the forum I found this topic, as I'd like to make an adapter myself for the last LDs I have. What is the J3 pinout? V+ is pin 1 or 3?Comment
-
-
Comment