Doremi Web user interface

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Alban Birch
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 44
    • Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Europe

    #1

    Doremi Web user interface

    Hi
    We're runnung a black DCP-2000 with an Intel-board, which is on the latest Software 2.8.30-0. We're unable to access it's Web-UI, we only get an 403 forbidden Message in our Browser. VNCing to it works fine.
  • John Thomas
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 120
    • Los Angeles, CA

    #2
    In software 2.8.18, the webUI was no longer supported on Intel SE7221 motherboards. This is probably the case for all future versions. Try installing 2.8.16.

    Comment

    • Alban Birch
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 44
      • Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Europe

      #3
      Ah crap. I have another one lying around as backup. I‘ll try it on that one.

      Comment

      • Leo Enticknap
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3572
        • Loma Linda, CA

        #4
        Thanks John. I'd always wondered why, with very old Doremis updated to current versions, the web UI worked on some servers but not others.

        Comment

        Working...