I've encountered some of their components in some medical gear in the past. I guess the current situation is different though. TI, for example, hasn't declared the LM2675M to be EOL, but simply decided not to produce any new batches at this moment as they're giving priority to something else. For whatever reasons, all fabs seem to be busy with not producing the chips the industry needs, but rather the more modern ICs, which sell at better margins...
Relays Have Ratings
Collapse
X
-
-
Rochester Electronics!
One of my very first jobs, was in a factory here in Fife, Scotland. They made process control, alarm annunciator systems and PCB assembly for defense, aerospace, medical and other specilalist industries.
The first week it was Highland Electronics.
The next week it was Highland- Rochester Electronics
By the time I'd been there a month, we were Rochester Electronics.Comment
-
Aye. Then you best be tellin us which Scotch would be helpin us through this.
Rochester Electronics has been participating in DigiKey's new Marketplace marketing scheme. So we have some parts now from them. But they're no help with the current component issues. I have a revision of the 412 that eliminates the two TI components which are not available.Comment
Comment