Yes, I remember now. But also remember that the procedure did not work for some reasons. Mind you, it was many years ago. With the 500 series they did manage to make things much easier compared to the 320's "three buttons update software" with Japanese text on them and very clear "please wait for a moment" error messages!
Mark,
Are you aware that in some countries low level lights are not even required during a show? Sometimes they barely need the step lights. In most places the low level lights can be dimmed down to a very acceptable levels so they don't disturb the screen in any way. Sony is nowhere near the "true black" but they do bring a nice, improved contrast to the screen, which can be clearly seen in most of the cinemas I have visited or where I have installed Sony machines in the past.
Mark,
Are you aware that in some countries low level lights are not even required during a show? Sometimes they barely need the step lights. In most places the low level lights can be dimmed down to a very acceptable levels so they don't disturb the screen in any way. Sony is nowhere near the "true black" but they do bring a nice, improved contrast to the screen, which can be clearly seen in most of the cinemas I have visited or where I have installed Sony machines in the past.
Comment