You got to be careful using your phone at the Alamo! But yes taking a photo of an issue would have been helpful (or audio recording for an audio issue). Just the other day for example we had no idea our center channel was chopping off the higher frequencies in the hall! Simple loose cable, lucky us we were checking everything before our 70mm showing.
What would cause the image to be slightly darker on one side?
Collapse
X
-
-
Again, it depends on the ADH.
The Sloan's Lake, CO ADH has a manager who is proud of the presentation quality her theater achieves and their site is used as a training base for people going on to work at other ADH locations.
From what I can tell, the staff at the Westminster, CO ADH, where this issue occurred, care about taking your report but never actually do anything with it as nothing there ever changes - something that is definitely true across the street at the AMC Westminster 24, home of miswired front channels.
Comment
-
A new low I've seen when visiting local AMCs - it's now a thing to take a selfie of yourself during the opening credits so people on social media can "see" you're at the movies and what movie you're seeing.
I so very much wish I was making that up.Comment
-
No surprise to me about AMC doing stupid things. I'm glad they are keeping their place in the industry at the very bottom of the barrel. They really are the new Carmike...Comment
Comment