BARCO DP1500 lost certifictae during covid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Christopher Mondt
    Film Handler
    • Mar 2020
    • 37
    • Hamburg, Germany

    #1

    BARCO DP1500 lost certifictae during covid

    Hello

    I have here a BARCO DP1500 which lost its certifiate during covid.

    I remember it is somehow possible to restore them, if You put on an older firmware and then update it again.

    Or am I m wrong?

    Anyone know which firmware that was and maybe even can send it to me?

    I don't have the older firmwares.

    Now the BARCO is on latest TI firmware 15.1.52.


    Thanks for any hint.

    Christopher
  • Dave Macaulay
    Pro Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 460
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada

    #2
    You can try this:



    but read the instructions carefully, there's a list of conditions that prevent recovery of the certs - meaning the process will fail.

    Comment

    • Christopher Mondt
      Film Handler
      • Mar 2020
      • 37
      • Hamburg, Germany

      #3
      That was exactly what I searched for.

      Thank You so much !!!

      Christopher

      Comment

      Working...