Qlab + NEC projector

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Marius Vasiliauskas
    Newbie
    • Sep 2022
    • 1
    • Lithuania, Kaunas

    #1

    Qlab + NEC projector

    Hey, I am dealing with this situation in theater, were I need to control projector shutter with computer (via Lan prefered). We are using NEC PA803UL model, and any of software to run shows (Resolume Arena, Qlab, Millumin). I manage to connect projector via LAN and to control shutter and other functions with NaViSet Administrator 2. But I am failing to write script for any programs I mentioned above. What I found is a script line for QLab: do shell script "echo "(command to close shutter)" | nc -w 0 2.11.11.100 7142" I do understand ip part and 7142, but I am failing to find/writte a command, the only comands I find looks like this: 02h 17h 00h 00h 00h 19h For closing shutter. Anyone has any Ideas where to start???
  • James Gardiner
    Expert Film Handler
    • Nov 2021
    • 500
    • Melbourne, Australia

    #2

    Comment

    Working...