To make it a proper assessment all the bulbs light readings were measured on the same projector in the same slot. Although there should be almost no difference between each auditorium 4 of the 5 screen are identical. (distance from projector to screen and screen size/positioning is all the same) And although taking the reading the way I did may not give professional quality results - the results it gave were in line with what was to my eyes was very apparent 
All the old bulbs read at around 40%(ish) dimmer than the bulbs I know were recently put in.
Also in regards to what Carsten asked - I do know how to adjust the brightness levels, but unfortunately any adjustments I make are only temporary as there is a macro in the "start flat" "start scope" that resets it back to how it was originally. The difference is minimal though.
Thanks

All the old bulbs read at around 40%(ish) dimmer than the bulbs I know were recently put in.
Also in regards to what Carsten asked - I do know how to adjust the brightness levels, but unfortunately any adjustments I make are only temporary as there is a macro in the "start flat" "start scope" that resets it back to how it was originally. The difference is minimal though.
Thanks


Comment