Problem new version ims3000

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pedro Augusto
    Film Handler
    • Oct 2022
    • 35
    • São Paulo, Brasil

    #1

    Problem new version ims3000

    I updated an IMS3000 server to the new version 3.5.13, after restarting we lost access to it. After that it's like it's turned off, not even the LEDs on the HDs light up anymore.

    I updated to the new version on several other servers and only this one had a problem.

    Can anyone tell me what happened please?​
  • Steve Guttag
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3777
    • Annapolis, MD

    #2
    I would contact Dolby but it sounds like the SD card in the back, near the edge connector cratered (got corrupt) so it doesn't know how to boot up anymore. I have not had this issue, myself but anything can happen on updates.

    Comment

    • Pete Naples
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 135
      • Dunfermline, Scotland

      #3
      If so, you should be able to reflash it if you get an image from Dolby.

      Also, boot it from a eBoot USB

      Comment

      • Pedro Augusto
        Film Handler
        • Oct 2022
        • 35
        • São Paulo, Brasil

        #4
        Alright, I'll contact Dolby to see what really happened, thanks for the help

        Comment

        Working...