Barco SP4k + IMS3000 Black Screen no image

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tacky Ting
    Newbie
    • Jan 2020
    • 23
    • Hong Kong

    #16
    Barco seems to have a new version released 1.7.4
    I don't know if it can solve the situation of Black Screen no image ?​

    Comment

    • Elia Orselli
      Pro Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 273
      • Imola, Bologna, Italy

      #17
      It seems to be solved, at least the customer that experienced that issue is not reporting it anymore (but he had that with SR1000).
      Moreover 1.7.4 solves the satellite error at first boot of the day with ICP-D, and it's a good news.

      Comment

      • Steve Guttag
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3777
        • Annapolis, MD

        #18
        I saw the release notes for 1.7.4 but I have not seen the actual firmware posted, yet. I just checked and 1.7.3 is what is currently available.

        Comment

        • Elia Orselli
          Pro Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 273
          • Imola, Bologna, Italy

          #19
          I got it from customer service as I had two cases opened

          Comment

          • Tacky Ting
            Newbie
            • Jan 2020
            • 23
            • Hong Kong

            #20
            After testing Version 1.7.4, the problem of black screen still cannot be solved.

            Comment

            • Steve Guttag
              Film God
              • Jan 2020
              • 3777
              • Annapolis, MD

              #21
              I'm still not having the same issue...and now using 1.7.4. There is something else at play here beyond just the combination of IMS3000 and SP4K.

              Comment

              Working...