Mario Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jill Mobley
    Film Handler
    • Mar 2020
    • 80
    • Kennett, Missouri

    #1

    Mario Ads

    I am having fun with ads this week for "Mario" and thought you guys might be interested. I downloaded off YouTube a full walkthrough of original game. I have superimposed all my ad 'slides' on it. I will be interested to see if the audience pays more attention to this than is typical.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jill Mobley; 04-14-2023, 08:05 AM.
  • Kyle Mikolajczyk
    Film Handler
    • Jan 2020
    • 78
    • Worcester, MA

    #2
    That is great, I am sure the audience will get a kick out of it!

    Comment

    • Mark Strube
      Film Handler
      • Jan 2020
      • 33
      • Milwaukee, WI, USA

      #3
      Nice! I had some fun with our drink special sign.

      super mario sipper copy.jpg

      Comment

      • Jill Mobley
        Film Handler
        • Mar 2020
        • 80
        • Kennett, Missouri

        #4
        I love it!

        Comment

        • Allan Barnes
          Pro Film Handler
          • Jan 2020
          • 138
          • GRAND BEND, ONTARIO, CANADA

          #5
          Nice. The customers love that "stupid" marco theme.

          Comment

          Working...