Christie S3 Marriage Password

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Luis Garcia
    Newbie
    • Jan 2023
    • 11
    • Mexico City, Mexico

    #1

    Christie S3 Marriage Password

    Hello friends.

    Does anyone have the Marriage Password for Christie S3?

    Unfortunately my notes were lost on the flight and I have not been able to recover them.
  • Marcel Birgelen
    Film God
    • Jan 2020
    • 3619
    • Maastricht, NL

    #2
    I'm affraid that you're going to need to contact Christie Technical Support for that one.

    Comment

    • Jim Cassedy
      Film God
      • Jan 2020
      • 1450
      • San Francisco

      #3
      The only marriage password I'm aware of is: "I Do! "

      Comment

      • Leo Enticknap
        Film God
        • Jan 2020
        • 3572
        • Loma Linda, CA

        #4
        Luis: this forum has a policy of not publishing access codes and passwords, even factory default ones. This is partly to respect the wishes of equipment manufacturers: there is a reason why these passwords are not published in the product manuals or on the manufacturers' websites, and why you have to attend their training classes or ask their support desks. That reason is that with these passwords, someone who does not fully understand what they are doing can change settings such that equipment doesn't work as it should, or even cause physical damage. Support desk techs, therefore, will want to satisfy themselves that you're not going to cause that sort of problem before giving you the password. If it were published on an unrestricted web page and easily accessible via Google, that safety net would be lost.

        Comment

        • Luis Garcia
          Newbie
          • Jan 2023
          • 11
          • Mexico City, Mexico

          #5
          I thank everyone for their participation, I was finally able to recover my notes and I have been able to perform the Marriage of my Christie S3.

          Comment

          • Marcel Birgelen
            Film God
            • Jan 2020
            • 3619
            • Maastricht, NL

            #6
            Originally posted by Luis Garcia
            I thank everyone for their participation, I was finally able to recover my notes and I have been able to perform the Marriage of my Christie S3.
            Welcome to the forum anyways.

            If you have any non-password related questions, most answers around here will probably be more helpful.

            Like Leo indicated, there are reasons to keep those things from becoming general knowledge.

            Comment

            Working...