Hi does anybody know the analog out pinout of the proyecson p-dac11?
Help with dac pinout
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
since it appears to be a standard plug n play type unit that is designed to feed an analog processor like dolby or usl, i would assume the db 25 output wiring would be similar to other dac units like de-remi or usl...contact the manufacturer for wiring diagrams pin-outs should be the same assignments. -
Wouldn't it be better to continue on the previous thread you started?
Hi new here. I am a technician in a small cinema we use barco dp2k-6e projector and proyecson pdac11 we have a simple stereo system and not a 5.1 system we mix 5.1 output to stereo but I have a problem with the speech clarity the effects and other sounds sound just fine but the vocals are all muffled you can barely understandComment
-
The brochure mentions an 8ch balanced analog audio output. I would assume it follows the Dolby DB-25 balanced pinout scheme, since Proyecson also made accessories for Dolby processors. That would be the same pinout as e.g. the DMA8PLUS.
- Carsten
Comment
-
Could be the pinout is part of the issue. This DBX unit is unknown to me but there's a migration to Tascam pinout. Including the CP950.
Comment
-
I would email Proyecson about the pinout. The manuals section of their website is currently not available, but they will probably be able to send a PDF by email.Comment
Comment